Excellence Awards are Back
Written on the 23 June 2020 by Gold Coast PR company Consulting Hall
We are pleased to announce the Gold Coast Business Excellence Awards are back in 2020.
There is no doubt that due to the COVID-19 health crisis, Gold Coast businesses are battling through tough conditions. The committee of the Gold Coast Business Excellence Awards wants to reward and honour the incredible perseverance and innovation being shown within the city's amazing business sector.And that is exactly why the Gold Coast Business Excellence Awards is launching in July and that is why we we need you, as a leader in the business community, to enter. The first month of ENTRIES ARE DUE ON JULY 1.
We have cut back the awards to 10 categories this year in recognition that the Tourism, Hospitality and Events sectors have been hardest hit during this crisis.The 2020 categories will be:
1. Emerging and Micro Business Award2. Family Business Award
3. Health And Wellbeing Award4. Professions And Services Award (includes tourism and events)
5. Retail, Wholesale And Distribution Award (includes hospitality )6. Manufacturing Award
7. Construction And Trades Award8. IT And Digital Business Award
9. Mayor's Innovation GC Award10. Student Employability Award
So far we have received incredible support from our loyal sponsors. Those who have signed back on include:Our 2020 Major Sponsors so far
Our 2020 Media Sponsors
Our 2020 Major Supporters
Remember, entries are due on July 1. We look forward to seeing your entry.
Author: Gold Coast PR company Consulting Hall