Consulting Hall's human resources division, , which is based on the Gold Coast and Brisbane, provides advice and assistance to employers in relation to:
- Workplace legislative obligations
- Workplace agreements and employment contracts
- Performance management
- Organizational development and training
- Redundancy and outplacement
- Industrial relations
- Human resource systems evaluation
- Equity and diversity
- Recruitment and selection
- Change management
- DiSC behavioural profiling
- Workers compensation claims management
These services can include in-house training programs for management and employees focusing on different topics such as managerial development and effective management of employees; performance management systems; team building and effective communication strategies; conflict management; antidiscrimination and harassment; employee induction and understanding workplace legislative obligations.
In addition, Consulting Hall can conduct workplace investigations; mediations; and assist in the development and implementation of new corporate policies. We focus on both operational and strategic aspects of Human Resources, ensuring they are aligned with business objectives.